Added Icy Tower Battle!
28th January 2022
I'm happy to announce new feature: Icy Tower Battle.
Icy Tower Battle is a place where you can play with players from around the world. You can battle in any of the following categories: Combo, Floor, NML, FML, CC1, CC2, CC3, CC4, CC5, UNML, JS2, JS3, JS4 or JS5, in all possible settings of floor size, speed and gravity.
More informations you can find on "Battles" section!
Added support for Icy Tower Profile
8th January 2022
I added experimental feature where you can check and upload your Icy Tower Profile. Icy Tower tracks your performance over time in a profile. All the details and the data collected in your profile can be viewed in the profile menu and now also on rejump.net!
You can find your profile in directory "profiles/your_name/your_name.itp" (.itp extension - in my case: "profiles/smoku/smoku.itp").
- Check/upload your Icy Tower Profile
- All uploaded Icy Tower Profiles
Even anonymous user can check or upload profile (there's limit: one uploaded profile per day).
Website Goes Live
1st August 2021
rejump.net is a simple website where you can upload your daily replays in any of the main categories: Floor, Combo, NML (custom replays are currently not supported).
- allowed IT version: 1.4/1.5
- username must be the same as your Icy Tower's name
- you can upload only today game (minumum 30 combo or 200 floor/NML)
- upload script checks if the game was slowed down. All those replays are marked on list with asterick symbols (i.e. *your score*)
Join us on Discord: Icy Tower Community